Wednesday, November 7, 2012

This Is What I Don't Understand

"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates

Like I said the other day, "they" say muscle weighs more than weight.  I understand that in my head.  But it still seems a bit weird.  I weighed myself and found I had gained back a couple pounds.  Yet, I can now button the top botton on the next size down jeans.  Which I couldn't last week.

Don't get me wrong.  I'm not complaining.  :)

I'll take whatever shrinkage I can get.  I just wish the scale would shrink as well.

On another note, massive fog the other day on my walk.  Very unusual for this area.  I grew up in a coastal area and loved when the fog rolled in.  It's very rare for me to see now and all the more pleasurable.  It was dense enough to feel embraced by it, but not so much that it felt like a horror film moment.  Perfect fogginess.


No comments:

Post a Comment