Friday, June 10, 2011

Now What?



"The only difference between a rut and a grave is their dimensions." - Ellen Glasgow


I created this blog several months ago, but I have been avoiding actually writing in it.  I read some websites on successful blogging and they all say you should have a goal, a theme.  Somethng specific you want to accomplish or a specific topic you want to write about.  Well...


I don't have one.  So...I've created this blog...now what?


I'm still trying to answer that question.  But I think I just have to get over it and start writing.  As the title says, this is my Soapbox.  I'm going to just get up and write about whatever I feel like.  I'm trying to make some changes in my life, try new things, re-visit old thing.  Photography, cooking, writing, getting my butt off the couch and living my life.


A whole world is out there and I want to experience it.

No comments:

Post a Comment