Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spring is Sprung

"Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush."  ~Doug Larson


A beautiful dawn on the morning walk, pink and gold streaking across the sky.  On the return journey, I notice the trees beginning to flower. Spring is coming.  Black clouds in the background and rising breeze off the lake warn of an imminent storm.  An hour later, my one window with the rooftop view is streaked with raindrops.


Mundane corporate frustrations tighten muscles and aggravate chronic pain.  With another injection on the horizon, Hot Doctor has banned my herbal pain tea (a blood thinner).  I detest taking medication but with the herbs out of my system, it becomes easier to justify.  Too easy, maybe?

Another chemically induced pain free day.  I miss my tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment