Monday, December 10, 2012

Explain Something to Me

 
 
"It's not what you eat but who you are when you eat it." - Author Unknown
 
I have been gaining weight since before Thanksgiving.  I weighed myself last week to find I was almost back up to my all time high weight.  I topped out at 217.8 lbs this weekend.  Just over 2 lbs beneath my top weight.
 
I comemorated the discovery over the weekend with a depressive array of bad for you "comfort" food.
 
Not a way to lose weight.
 
Which makes it doubly shocking when I stepped on the scale this morning to find myself at 211.2lbs.
 
HUH?
 
I thought I read the scale wrong. So I tried again.  And again.  Nope 211.2lbs. 
 
Had I read it wrong the last time?
 
I might be willing to believe so if I hadn't been gaining, pound by pound for a couple weeks now.
 
How does that work?  I gained almost 10 lbs in 3 weeks and suddenly lost it in two days?  Without exercising?  And eating badly?
 
Ok.  I don't get it.  But I'll take it.  :)
 
Off to go for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment